Sixteen regional tennis clubs will converge at Sun City next week for the 2021 Growthpoint Top Guns National final event.
The topline club tournament is set for a third edition at the famous North-West province tourist attraction from Friday, 19 to Monday, 22 November.
The leisure facility offers 11 world class hard outdoor surface courts – of which eight will be utilised for the tournament and with five equipped with floodlights.
There will be three practice facilities from the three courts that will not be used for matches – all of them with a back-drop of the famous Pilanesburg mountain and with the famous Gary Player golf course siting nearby.
The Growthpoint Top Guns is a doubles team format with two men and two women making up a team. Winners earn R30 000 for their club, as well as a further R30 000 that is divided among the players.
The losing finalists will take home R10 000 for their club, as well as a further R10 000 divided among the players.
These are the teams competing in the 2021 Growthpoint Top Guns National Club Tennis Tournament:
- Buffalo Gauteng North: Lynwood Club
- Gauteng East: Parkrand Tennis Club
- Gauteng Central: Marks Park
- Mpumalanga: Middelburg Tennis Club
- North-West: North-West University 1
- Winelands: Vlottenburg
- KwaZulu Natal: Westville Tennis Club
- Cape Town: Camps Bay Tennis Club
- Nelson Mandela Bay: Cradock Tennis Club
- Buffalo City: Old Boys Tennis Club
- Free State: Kovsie Club
- Limpopo: Polokwane Tennis Club
- Eden: Great T Club
- Northern Cape: Park Tennis Club
- Wild Card team: Old Mutual Tennis Club (Western Cape)
- Wild Card team: Arthur Ashe Tennis Club (Gauteng)
Source: Tennis South Africa